“Polypropylene non-return valve Ø50 for push-fit installation (Type 1)”
- Application areas: all utilities exposed to risk of backflow, such as basements, cellars, washrooms.
- Advantages: non-return valves eliminate the problem of discharge water backflow with a low cost of installation, also in places difficult to reach.
- Installation: suitable for indoor, in sight installations; it can also be used for modernization of existing grids.
Resisting up to 93°C – important when use of dishwashers or washing machines is foreseen
- Colours: grey Ral 7073, white
- Certifications: in compliance with EN 13564-1, EN 1451, EN 12056 norms
- Marking: CE